We begin our cycling tour through the charming and peaceful villages around Hoi An, winding along narrow country lanes and past rice paddies where we see the local people going about their daily lives. A boat tour takes us through the water coconut palm forest where we see how the local people use the palm to make roofing for their houses as well as for many other activities.
A highlight of our tour is the famous, large Tra Que Herb and Vegetable Village comprising more than 200 households and covering around 40 ha. The soil is enriched by seaweed from the river and strict policies ensure there is no contamination of soil or water. This ensures the unique flavor that has made their herbs and vegetables famous, not only locally but also all around the world. You will observe how traditional and local farming techniques maintain the extremely high standard of produce growing and being harvested for the local markets.
Price and Booking
- Depart From: Our office
- End At: Our office or drop off at your hotel
- Start Time: 8:00 am or 1:30 pm
- Finish Time: Typically 12:30 pm or 5:30 pm
- Duration: 4 hours
- Departure Days: Daily
- Minimum: 2 pax
- Maxnimum: 10 pax
- Distance: 15 km
- Highlights: Awesome scenery, fishing village, water coconut forest and basket boat
- Transportation: Bike, ferry boat
- Meals: Coffee, tea and purified drinking water
- What to Bring: Sunscreen, cameara, sport shoes
- What is Included: English speaking guide, bike, entrance fee, water, coffcee or tea
- What is not Included: Your own Travel Insurance is recommended.