- 07.30 Your Jeep and guide will meet you at your hotel. We start our jeep tour through the country-side where the small hamlets are alive with activity and the local people are busy with their daily business.
- We stop at an ancient Banyan Tree which is the heart of a bustling morning market. Enjoy a real Vietnamese coffee and watch the thriving market activities. Please take a walk through the market and soak up the atmosphere.
- 09.00 We return to our Jeep and continue exploring the countryside before stopping to enjoy a very special market. The market is filled with little piglets. Your guide will explain the history and purpose of the fascinating market.
- 09.30 Leaving the piglet market we continue our scenic trip to My Son via small village roads lined with local houses and picturesque paddy fields.
- 10.15 We arrive at My Son Sanctuary and are greeted by the sounds of the haunting Cham music filling the air. Here we stop to take in the vibrantly dressed dancers enjoying a traditional dance performance before starting your walking tour of the ancient ruins. The tour begins with a short ascent along a track bordered by jungle. As we reach the top, the fascinating ruins appear. While you explore the area your guide will explain the history of the religious site which served as a burial place for the Cham monarchs many centuries ago.
- 11.30 After our exploration of My Son, we return to the Jeep to begin our return journey to Hoi An.
- There is plenty to see, so it’s time to get moving again. Our first stop is a local bronze casting village. Westop at a local house in the village to learn about bronze casting and its uses in Vietnam and why it is so important.
- 12.45 Following our visit to the casting village, we take a short trip in the Jeep to a village that is home to a collection of traditional houses. Enjoying the history and architecture from another era of Vietnam, we stop for a delicious local lunch. Feel free to explore the village and take photos, and discover more of the rich and vibrant culture that has contributed so much to modern Vietnam.
- 14.00 After lunch we board our Jeep and begin our return journey to Hoi An. We continue through the countryside and its quaint villages and rice paddies where photo opportunities abound.
- 14.30 We return to your hotel and your tour concludes
Your tour guide will accompany you in your jeep for your amazing tour. Our jeeps comfortably seat 3 people, though there is not a lot of room for 3 people plus our guide. To avoid a situation where one person in the group is in a jeep by themselves because your guide is taking the extra seat, your guide will travel in front of the group on a motorbike, stopping frequently to share information with you. This applies for groups of 3, 6 and 12 people and ensures everyone is able to travel with their friends in the jeeps and have a fantastic tour of our incredible countryside.
If you would prefer your guide to ride with you in the jeep, please let us know and we can arrange an additional jeep for a small increase in the price. Our goal is to allow you to enjoy your tour in comfort and to your preferences.
Inclusive: Jeep, English speaking guide, Lunch, Coffee, Mineral water & wet